This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. More information.Allow cookies
Following the recent publication of The Secret of the Unicorn, we are pleased to announce the publication of new languages for the eleventh digital Tintin book in the Tintin application: Red Rackham's Treasure. This adventure – the second part to the legendary story that begins with The Secret of the Unicorn – is now available in English, Japanese and Spanish.
Tintin, Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus and The Thom(p)sons set sail with three cryptic parchments created by Captain Haddock's ancestor, to hunt for Red Rackham's Treasure. The adventure is full of surprises, not least the amazing submarine that Professor Calculus lends Tintin and Haddock on their treasure hunt!
All language-versions of the digital Red Rackham's Treasure are now available in the new high-definition format created for the Tintin App. The pages are 33% higher-definition than the first version of the App.
Users of the Tintin App can also now enjoy French audio versions (from the French INA archives) of the following books:
- Tintin in America
- The Broken Ear
- The Black Island
- King Ottokar's Sceptre
- The Crab with the Golden Claws
- The Shooting Star
- Destination Moon
- Explorers on the Moon
- The Secret of the Unicorn
- Red Rackham's Treasure
The rest of the digital Tintin titles will be published in English as new translations are completed.
- Red Rackham's Treasure available in English
- Red Rackham's Treasure available in Japanese
- Red Rackham's Treasuree available in Spanish
- Red Rackham's Treasure available in high-definition, also for French and Dutch
- Red Rackham's Treasure Treasure audio available in French
- Learn to read in English, Japanese and Spanish the fun way... with Tintin!
- The English version is accompanied by “Young Readers” bonus material.
- iPad resolution 1536 x 2048 px
- iPhone resolution 1280 x 1920 px